Foreign/English speaking participant?
Sign up here: The Gottmans - English Sign Up
24.-25. april kl. 0830-1700: Parterapi (Level 1 training for terapeuter)
26. april kl. 0830-1130: 3-timers foredrag om foreldreveiledning
Sted: Oslo, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel
Forelesere: John Gottman og Julie Gottman
2 dagers parterapi +3-timers foreldreveiledning: 6990,- ved påmelding innen 24. mars (7990,- ved påmelding etter 24. mars)
2-dagers parterapi: 5.990,- ved påmelding innen 24. mars (6990,- ved påmelding etter 24. mars)
3-timers foreldreveiledning: 1890,- ved påmelding innen 24. mars (2390,- ved påmelding etter 24. mars)
Kontakt ved eventuelle spørsmål: email@example.com / 55317425
Kurset er godkjent av Norsk Psykologforening som 19 timer vedlikeholdsaktivitet for spesialister.
Obs! Vi har 24 timer angrerett på alle våre kurs. Avmeldingsregler utover dette er:
Avmelding 12-6 mnd. før kursstart: Faktura krediteres/Kursavgift blir refundert
Avmelding 3-6 mnd. før kursstart: Halve kursavgiften krediteres
Avmelding 0-3 mnd. før kursstart: Kursavgift vil ikke bli kreditert
In this workshop, you will be provided with a research-based roadmap for helping couples compassionately manage their conflicts, deepen their friendship and intimacy, and share their life purpose and dreams based on the Sound Relationship House Theory.
You will be introduced to Dr. Gottman’s breakthrough research on thousands of couples to understand the difference between the “Masters” and “Disasters” of relationships. If you are not already doing assessment, this training will teach you how to assess a relationship’s strengths and areas of concern using empirically validated questionnaires.
You will view original videos of real couples from the famous Gottman “Love Lab,” as well as videos of Dr. Julie Gottman demonstrating assessment and interventions in a case example from her private practice.
What will I learn in Level 1?
You will learn research-based strategies and tools to help couples successfully manage conflict. You will gain skills to empower partners to dialogue about their worst gridlocked issues by uncovering their underlying dreams, history, and values. You will gain tools to help couples process fights and heal their hurts, and techniques for partners to deepen their intimacy and minimize relapse.
Who is this training for?
This training is for mental health providers, allied professionals and clergy, students and interns, family clinic staff, professors/teachers of couples therapy, researchers in the social sciences, and employee assistance professionals. There are no prerequisites.
At the completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Summarize the research that allows us to predict future relationship stability.
- Describe the seven levels of the Sound Relationship House Theory.
- Conduct a couple’s therapy assessment using elements of the couple’s narrative, the Oral History Interview, written questionnaires, observations of conflict and individual interviews.
- Describe two interventions to help strengthen a couple’s conflict management.
- Describe two interventions to enhance a couple’s friendship system.
- Describe two interventions to explore a couple’s system of shared meaning.
- Explain why physiological self-soothing is essential for a healthy relationship.
- Create a therapeutic contract with a couple, discuss and decide on goals and include a summary of the couples strengths and areas that need improvement.
- Describe the Philosophy of Therapy and including assumptions, overview of techniques and goals of therapy.
- Describe the Rapoport Intervention and when to use it.
- Describe the process of therapy, including the structure of a session.
More than 50,000 clinicians worldwide have completed Level 1 Training in Gottman Method Couples Therapy. Here’s what some of them have said about the workshop.
“This was the best seminar I have ever attended. It not only provided me a wealth of valuable tools in my practice, but challenged some ideas I have held.”
– Anonymous evaluation from Houston, TX
“I particularly enjoyed the excellent clinical films and found them especially useful in understanding the assessments and interventions that were taught. Appreciated seeing actual examples of sessions and examples of different ideas/thoughts of what to say and how to implement interventions.”
– Anonymous evaluation from San Francisco, CA
“This was the single most useful conference I have attended in twenty-three years of clinical practice. Clear, concise, useful! Thank you so much for your presentation, your work and your humor.”
– Anonymous evaluation from Seattle, WA
“You have convinced me that your methods and interventions are intelligent, responsible and compassionate. I believe they will endure over time as a true gift to children and families.”
– Anonymous evaluation from Chicago, IL
Datoer og klokkeslett:
24. april kl. 0830-1700 - 25. april kl. 0830-1700 - 26. april kl. 0830-1130